GAME OF THE DAY
- B12: (12) Missouri 15-2 (1-1) at (13) Texas A&M 15-1 (2-0)
Texas A&M has to be the most overlooked basketball team I've seen this year.
THE BEST OF THE REST
- MWC: (6) San Diego State 18-0 (3-0) at New Mexico 13-4 (1-1)
The Aztecs travel to "The Pit," one of the toughest places to play in college basketball.
New Mexico hasn't been up to par like the last couple of seasons, mostly due to the graduation of Darrington Hobson.
- B10: (18) Illinois 13-4 (3-1) at (21) Wisconsin 12-4 (2-2)
Who wins the Game?
Both teams come off tough road losses.
- BEast: Cincinnati 16-1 (3-1) at (4) Syracuse 17-0 (4-0)
So, people say that Cincy is a fluke. It's true they haven't played anybody, but quite frankly, Syracuse has yet to leave the state (Besides Seton Hall).
- BEast: Marquette 12-5 (3-1) at (17) Louisville 13-3 (2-1)
Marquette comes off a big home win over Notre Dame. I'm still trying to figure out how good Louisville is.
- Maryland 11-5 (1-2) at (7) Villanova 15-1 (4-0)
Maryland's backcourt has no shot against Villanova's backcourt.
- B12: Oklahoma State 13-3 (1-1) at Colorado 13-4 (2-0)
I love the scoring tandem of Cory Higgins and Alec Burks at Colorado.