SportsBook.com has given Kevin Love his own betting prop section, so now you can actually put money on where Kevin Love is going to be drafted.
Here are the odds themselves, current as of 10 A.M. this morning:
I would be shocked if Love doesn’t go at Number Five to the Grizzlies…Sportsbook apparently seems to agree. Anyone else disagree?
Thank God for all this exposure. As I noted on Monday, I think it has already paid dividends for the program…and Kevin Love’s wallet.
For the record, no other pick in the entire 2008 NBA Draft has their own section on SportsBook. If that doesn’t get the best big men in America to commit to UCLA, I don’t know what will.
- Bruin Links of the Day (0)
- The Love Effect (1)
- Kevin Love Workout Video (0)
- NBA Draft Profile: Russell Westbrook (1)
- Luc Richard Mbah a Moute to Remain in the NBA Draft (0)
- Draft Profile: Kevin Love (3)
- UCLA Basketball Select-A-Seat Open House on Sunday (0)