Garrett Ellwood/Getty Images
A few things are clear so far.
1. Tim Tebow, if given the chance late in the game knows how to close out a game and win. His ability to do so is extremely unique.
2. No matter how badly Tebow plays, its hard to bet against him.
3. He is a great runner. He has over 300 yards rushing and averages 6.9 yards per rush.
4. He motivates his team and fans.
5. The Broncos defense has played extremely well since he has been QB.
6. The Broncos have a chance at a division title.
7. He is a terrible passer, never completing even half of his passes in a game. He is a 45 percent passer and is averaging 5.7 yards per pass. (Less than he is averaging per run).
8. His coaches do not trust him to throw often. They have created an offense because they don't think he can succeed in an 'NFL' offense.
9. Defenses will soon get smart. The more game tape they have of Tebow, the more they can stop his unique offense.
10. The Broncos coaching staff is going to have a tough decision on how to deal with him at the end of the year. Fox and Elway both want a prototypical quarterback and Tebow is not their guy. But, if they cut him or bench him they will have a huge public relations problem to deal with.
11. I am both amazed at his ineptitude at the position and his ability to win games. I am sure his passing deficiencies will continue to be on open display, but without a very tough schedule, I am also sure that they are going to win a few more games, and just may sneak into the postseason. I do not know how it is going to end up, but I know this much for sure, it is sure going to be fun.