Jack's Mock Draft: 4.0
With 10 days until the 2009 NFL Draft, USC Quarterback Mark Sanchez is one of the hot topics in the NFL. Where will he land? Is he better than Matthew Stafford? These are just two of the questions regarding the nation's most talked about draft prospect. In my past two mock drafts, I have him going to Denver, but where do I have him now? Let's take a look.
1. Detroit Lions - Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
2. St. Louis Rams - Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
3. Kansas City Chiefs - Arron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
4. Seattle Seahawks - Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia
6. Cincinnati Bengals - Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
7. Oakland Raiders - Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
8. Jacksonville Jaguars - Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas
9. Green Bay Packers - Arron Maybin, DE/OLB, Penn St.
10. San Francisco 49ers - Malcolm Jenkins, FS/CB, Ohio State
11. Buffalo Bills - Everette Brown, DE/OLB, Florida St.
12. Denver Broncos - Mark Sanchez, QB, USC
13. Washington Redskins - Michael Oher, OT, Ole' Miss
14. New Orleans Saints - Chris "Beanie" Wells, HB, Ohio St.
15. Houston Texans - Tyson Jackson, DE/OLB, LSU
16. San Diego Chargers - B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
17. New York Jets - Brian Cushing, LB, USC
18. Denver Broncos - Rey Maualuga, LB, USC
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Freeman, QB, Kansas State
20. Detroit Lions - Clay Matthews, LB, USC
23. New England Patriots - Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
24. Atlanta Falcons - Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma St.
25. Miami Dolphins - Percy Harvin, WR, Florida
26. Baltimore Ravens - Darius Heyward-Bay, WR, Maryland
27. Indianapolis Colts - Perria Jerry, DT, Ole' Miss
28. Philadelphia Eagles - Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina
29. New York Giants - Larry English, DE/OLB, Northern Illinois
30. Tennessee Titans - Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers
31. Arizona Cardinals - Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Alex Mack, OG, California
Ha! I got you! Yeah, Mark Sanchez's stock is rising, but I still don't think that he will get drafted in the Top 11. All those team, excluding Detroit, do not need a quarterback badly enough to use a first-round pick on one. With Josh McDaniels being a quarterback specialist, I can't see him passing on the opportunity to mentor this guy. I also see B.J. Raji slipping, and Andre Smith rising.
Thanks for Reading!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?