1. (1) Indianapolis Colts (14-1)
2. (2) San Diego Chargers (12-3)
3. (5) Dallas Cowboys (10-5)
4. (3) New Orleans Saints (13-2)
The Saints were so shocked that they actually led a game at the end of the first quarter that they gave up 20 straight points to lose at home to the woeful Bucs.
Are the Eagles the team to beat in the NFC?
6. (4) Minnesota Vikings (11-4)
Brett Favre was good after halftime, but his poor play prior to the break helped drop the quarterback to 1-8 in his life away from home when the game begins under 35 degrees. You could almost hear Ron Jaworski tear up when the Bears won in overtime.
7. (7) Cincinnati Bengals (10-5)
8. (8) Green Bay Packers (10-5)
9. (9) Arizona Cardinals (10-5)
10. (12) New England Patriots (10-5)
The Pats have won nine consecutive home games.
11. (14) Pittsburgh Steelers (8-7)
12. (17) Atlanta Falcons (8-7)
13. (13) Baltimore Ravens (8-7)
14. (10) Denver Broncos (8-7)
The Broncos live and die by their defense. They allow just 10.6 points per game in wins, but 27.9 in their losses.
16. (19) New York Jets (8-7)
The Jets were handed a gift when the Colts pulled their starters in the third quarter. The Bengals won't have a ton to play for this Sunday either, so we could wind up with Mark Sanchez starting his first playoff game in Foxboro. Gamblers are salivating.
17. (18) Jacksonville Jaguars (7-8)
The Jags have the sixth-worst passing defense (244.4 yards per game) in the NFL.
18. (20) Houston Texans (8-7)
That's three straight 100-plus passer-rating games for Matt Schaub.
19. (16) Miami Dolphins (7-8)
The Dolphins are a running team and so a 27-0 deficit meant the end of their season.
20. (21) Carolina Panthers (7-8)
21. (11) New York Giants (8-7)
In their final game at Giants Stadium and with their season on the line against a Carolina team without its best player, the G-Men were absolutely embarrassed, 41-9.
22. (23) San Francisco 49ers (7-8)
The Niners have a chance to finish at .500 for the first time in seven years.
23. (25) Chicago Bears (6-9)
Devin Aromashodu's 150 receiving yards more than doubled his career total of 102 yards entering Monday night.
24. (24) Buffalo Bills (5-10)
The Falcons scored more points in the third quarter on Sunday than the Bills have put up in the past two weeks combined.
25. (26) Seattle Seahawks (5-10)
The Seahawks have surrendered at least 30 points six times in their last 12 games.
26. (27) Cleveland Browns (4-11)
27. (30) Tampa Bay Bucs (3-12)
28. (22) Oakland Raiders (5-10)The Raiders have alternated wins and losses the past seven weeks.
29. (28) Kansas City Chiefs (3-12)
Matt Cassel has been one of the most disappointing players in the league this year, throwing eight interceptions with just three touchdowns in his past four games.
30. (29) Washington Redskins (4-11)
Following five solid performances, Washington has been absolutely terrible the past two weeks.
31. (31) St. Louis Rams (1-14)
The Rams only have 24 more points this season than Nate Kaeding.
32. (32) Detroit Lions (2-13)
The last time the Lions won a road game, Brian Griese was quarterbacking the opposition.
Follow me on Twitter at JordanHarrison.
Jordan can be reached at email@example.com