Here's my slightly updated mock. Not much different than my last mock. Just a couple adjustments.
1. St. Louis Rams Sam Bradford, QB
They need to find a franchise QB now. So I have the Rams taking the no. 1 overall QB in the draft.
The Lions need to protect Stafford and open up the running game. Kevin Smith would probably agree on that.
3. Tampa Bay Bucs, Ndamukong Suh, DT
They take the best player available with Suh. He will help that poor defensive line.
4. Washington Redskins, Trent Williams, OT
They need to protect the newly aquired Donovan Mcnabb. It will also help the running game.
5. Kansas City Chiefs, Bryan Bulaga, OT
Matt Cassel needs some protection otherwise he won't be there long.
6. Seattle Seahawks, Gerald McCoy, DT
Seattle takes the best player available. McCoy will help solify the DL.
7. Cleveland Browns, Eric Berry, S
Berry will fill a big hole at safety and will give the Browns a much needed physical presence.
8. Oakland Raiders, Bruce Campbell, OT
The Raiders need an major upgrade at OL. They have talent on offense. Just no time to do anything.
9. Buffalo Bills, Jimmy Clausen, QB
They need a QB now and Clausen is what they need.
10. Jacksonville Jaguars, Joe Haden, CB
They have a lot of need at CB. Haden takes some pressure off that.
11. Denver Broncos, Rolando McClain, ILB
They need to fill the ILB position and McClain helps that.
12. Miami Dolphins, Jason Pierre-Paul DE
Looks like Jason Taylor is leaving again. They need to find a replacement(if he leaves) and another DE on the other side.
13. San Francisco 49ers, Earl Thomas, FS
Joe Haden is gone so the 49ers take the next best thing.
14. Seattle Seahawks C.J. Spiller RB
Seattle needs a playmaking RB badly. Spiller will help the Seahawnks offense and ST instantly.
15. New York Giants, Dez Bryant WR