The Seattle Seahawks fell to the San Francisco 49ers 19-17 on a last-minute field goal. It was a tough road loss for a Seattle team that had won seven straight, including three straight in blowout fashion.
FINAL: 49ers 19, Seahawks 17. Seattle moves to 11-2 on the season and maintains two-game lead in the NFC West. #SEAvsSF— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) December 9, 2013
So just who shined for the Seahawks in San Francisco, and who is most responsible for Seattle's loss? It is time to find out with this week's report card.
- A's are reserved for individual players who dominated the opposition.
- B's are for players who played well but didn't dominate.
- C grades are given to players who struggled for most of the game.
- D's are for players who truly struggled and were occasionally dominated by the opposition.
- F grades are rare and reserved only for players who were completely dominated by the other team on almost every play.
- Plus and minus modifiers bridge the gaps inside those definitions.
All stats are taken from ESPN.com.