By Bleacher Report Administrator
Lynch has averaged just 53.8 yards per game over his last four, but has four rushing touchdowns and one receiving touchdown over that span. With the Seahawks looking to secure home-field throughout the playoffs this week, Lynch will be out in full-force.
More Featured Stories
- 5 Things We Learned from Seattle Seahawks' OTAs
- Who is the Biggest Threat to Adrian Peterson's Rushing Title?
- 2013 Fantasy Football: Early Rankings on the Top-50 Running Backs
- Seahawks' Winners and Losers from Playoff Loss
- Best RBs in the NFL Divisional Round
- Divisional Round Fantasy Football Rankings for Every Position