The Seattle Seahawks escaped with a 27-24 overtime win against the winless Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Buccaneers jumped out to an early 21-0 lead, and it looked like Seattle was headed for its first home loss since 2011, but the Seahawks battled back and pulled off the largest comeback in franchise history.
The #Seahawks 21-point comeback is their biggest in franchise history.— Jerry Brewer (@JerryBrewer) November 4, 2013
So just who was to blame for Tampa Bay's big lead, and who was responsible for helping Seattle come all the way back and earn the hard-fought victory? It is time to find out with this week's report card.
- A's are reserved for individual players who dominated the opposition.
- B's are for players who played well but didn't dominate.
- C grades are given to players who struggled for most of the game.
- D's are for players who truly struggled and were occasionally dominated by the opposition.
- F grades are rare and reserved only for players who were completely dominated by the other team on almost every play.
- Plus and minus modifiers bridge the gaps inside those definitions.