Last week I wrote this article detailing the playoff hopes for each AFC team. Saying people disagreed with my projections would be an understatement. "The Raiders will not lose to the Chiefs!" was a familiar refrain.
Well, I'm 4-0 after Sunday's games and thought—given my NostraScottus like powers—that I'd let the NFC fans know what to expect as well.
As, likened to that article, we're also going to need to make some basic assumptions first:
1. Green Bay will win the NFC North
2. New Orleans will win the NFC South
3. San Francisco will win the NFC West
4. Washington will not make the playoffs
5. Minnesota will not make the playoffs
6. Carolina will not make the playoffs
7. Seattle will not make the playoffs
8. Arizona will not make the playoffs
9. St. Louis will not make the playoffs
That leaves seven teams competing for three spots and that makes it even more congested than the AFC picture.
Those seven teams are:
Let's look at the remaining schedules and do some projections for each team.
Follow me on Twitter @fortsonisgod