1. (1) New England Patriots (11-2)
Over the past two weeks, the Patriots have put up 81 points on two of the top six scoring defenses in the league.
2. (2) Atlanta Falcons (11-2)
The Falcons are 11-0 against teams outside of Pennsylvania.
3. (4) New Orleans Saints (10-3)
The Saints have scored at least 30 points in five consecutive games.
4. (5) Pittsburgh Steelers (10-3)
The Steelers have won 12 straight games in which Troy Polamalu has an interception.
5. (6) Baltimore Ravens (9-4)
That was close.
6. (3) New York Jets (9-4)
The Jets haven't beaten a winning team since September.
7. (7) Chicago Bears (9-4)
Chicago's 29th-ranked offense managed just 185 yards in the snow against the Patriots.
8. (8) Philadelphia Eagles (9-4)
The Eagles enter their big NFC East showdown at the Meadowlands next week winners in five of their last six games.
9. (9) New York Giants (9-4)
Brandon Jacobs has rushed for 306 yards and three touchdowns over the past three weeks.
10. (13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-5)
The Bucs are 8-0 against losing teams.
11. (14) San Diego Chargers (7-6)
The Chargers picked up their first shutout in four years.
12. (10) Green Bay Packers (8-5)
The Packers lost a battle of back-up quarterbacks in Detroit.
13. (11) Kansas City Chiefs (8-5)
Brodie Croyle is one of the worst quarterbacks in the history of the NFL.
14. (15) Jacksonville Jaguars (8-5)
The Jags had two 100-yard rushers against the Raiders' 23rd-ranked run defense, so expect more of the same when Jacksonville travels to play Indy's 29th-ranked rush defense on Sunday.
15. (16) Indianapolis Colts (7-6)
Peyton Manning is on the decline? I don't think so.
16. (18) Miami Dolphins (7-6)
The Dolphins have alternated wins and losses for the past 10 games.
17. (12) Oakland Raiders (6-7)
The Raiders are 0-5 against AFC teams outside their own division.
18. (19) Minnesota Vikings (5-8)
Thank God that's over.
19. (20) Houston Texans (5-7)
Entering this week, quarterbacks had a 102.8 passer rating against the Texans this year, the highest in the NFL, and that actually went up after Joe Flacco's 107.5 performance on Monday night.
20. (21) Washington Redskins (5-8)
The Redskins are a mess.
21. (22) Tennessee Titans (5-8)
Randy Moss has lost seven straight games.
22. (24) St. Louis Rams (6-7)
First place losers.
23. (17) Cleveland Browns (5-8)
Yeah, there was no way Jake Delhomme was winning three straight games.
24. (25) Dallas Cowboys (4-9)
The Cowboys have allowed at least 30 points in three consecutive weeks.
25. (27) San Francisco 49ers (5-8)
The Niners, who had forced the fewest turnovers in the NFC entering Sunday, had five takeaways against Seattle.
26. (23) Seattle Seahawks (6-7)
First place losers.
27. (28) Arizona Cardinals (4-9)
Jay Feely has as many rushing touchdowns this year as DeAngelo Williams.
28. (29) Buffalo Bills (3-10)
The Bills are a Stevie Johnson drop away from being 4-1 over the past five weeks.
29. (31) Detroit Lions (3-10)
The Lions won the most unwatchable game of the week.
30. (26) Denver Broncos (3-10)
New head coach, same terrible defense.
31. (30) Cincinnati Bengals (2-11)
The Bengals suck.
32. (32) Carolina Panthers (1-12)
76 passing yards. Just another day at the office.
Follow me on Twitter at @ JordanHarrison.
Jordan Schwartz is one of Bleacher Report's New York Yankees and College Basketball Featured Columnists. His book Memoirs of the Unaccomplished Man is available at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and authorhouse.com.
Jordan can be reached at email@example.com.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!