Alright B/R fans, you asked for it, so here it is: round two of our Fans Draft. Round one was a success and we’ll expect nothing less this time around.
Hopefully, this will give fans a chance to get an idea of what the second round could look like, and also pretty much just help pass the time until the real thing happens in April.
The same rules apply, and we’ll leave the list of first round selections so you can see who’s already off the board. Here we go!
Here’s the List of First-Round, Early Second-Round Selections So Far
1. Rams take QB Jimmy Clausen
2. Lions take DT Ndamukong Suh
3. Buccaneers take DT Gerald McCoy
4. Redskins take OT Russell Okung
5. Chiefs take S Eric Berry
6. Seahawks take OT Bruce Campbell
7. Browns take CB Joe Haden
8. Raiders take OT Anthony Davis
9. Bills take OT Bryan Bulaga
10. Jaguars take QB Tim Tebow
11. Broncos take ILB Rolando McClain
12. Dolphins take WR Dez Bryant
13. 49er’s take RB CJ Spiller
14. Seahawks take OG Mike Iupati
15. Giants take DT Brian Price
16. Titans take DE Derrick Morgan
17. 49er’s take S Taylor Mays
18. Steelers take S Earl Thomas
19. Falcons take DE Jason Pierre-Paul
20. Texans take WR Golden Tate
21. Bengals take TE Jermaine Gresham
22. Patriots take OLB Sergio Kindle
23. Packers take OLB Jerry Hughes
24. Eagles take OLB Sean Weatherspoon
25. Ravens take WR Arrelious Benn
26. Cardinals take OT Trent Williams
27. Cowboys take ILB Brandon Spikes
28. Chargers take DT Dan Williams
29. Jets take DT Jared Odrick
30. Vikings take QB Sam Bradford
31. Colts take CB Devin McCourty
32. Saints take DE Brandon Graham
33. Rams take CB Kyle Wilson
34. Lions take C Maurkice Pouncey
35. Buccaneers take WR Demaryius Thomas
After taking safety Eric Berry in round one, the Kansas City Chiefs should look to continue their best player available strategy.
Scott Pioli is looking to build this team like he built the Patriots, so we can expect that whoever he chooeses will make a large impact in K.C. for years to come.
But who will it be?
Polls will close in 24 hours.
Each day for the next 32 days, we’ll post a continuation of this article at 6 p.m. Eastern time where the fans can comment, discuss, and decide who their team will pick.
At 5 p.m. Eastern the following day, we’ll look at the best comments and opinions and announce the selection your team has made, along with the next team who will pick at 6 p.m. A list of previous selections will be included and fans will not be allowed to vote for players who are already off the board.
Note: you do not have to use the player’s full name in voting for your vote to count. If there is a tie at the 5 p.m. cut-off, whichever player is ranked as the higher pick on CBS sports' "overall player ranking" will be the selection.
Example: If the Bills have six votes for Ndamukong Suh and six votes for Gerald McCoy, then Suh, who is ranked No.1 overall, would be the selection over McCoy who is ranked No. 3.