1) Detroit Lions- Matthew Stafford- The reason they are going to select Stafford is besde they need a face of the franchise, and them not going after Cutler shows they are sold on Stafford.
2) St Louis Rams- Jason Smith- The Rams released Orlando Pace and they need a replacemnet. you know with Spagnuelo they definitely want to be physical.
3) Kansas City Chiefs- Aaron Curry- The Chiefs need help on defense, and them bringing in Mike Vrabel shows thy want a mentor for their young linebacker.
4) Seattle Seahawks- Eugene Monroe- This team could go several directions including running back or wide-out , or quarterback but I think they are going to get a tackle to protect Matt hasselbacks blindside.
5) Cleveland Browns- Brian Orakpo- This team needs a player to pressure the quarterback and make plays on defense.
7) Oakland Raiders- Micheal Crabtree- The Oakland Raiders need a #1 wide-out and B.J raji is also a possibility here for the Silver and black.
8) Jacksonville jaguars- Jeremy Maclin- This team lacks a playmaker for gerrard and he fits the bill, a defensive tackle or QB is not out of the question.
9) Green Bay Packers- B.J Raji- thy lost Colin Colein free agencuy and they have a big hole on the defensive line that will be fixed R withaji.
10) San Francisco 49ers- Mark Sanchez- while I have a hard time believing they will go after a QB after Alex Smith he just might be the best player available. Micheal Oher is also a possiblilty as well.