Okay...First off let me say that I have heard mannnnny Tennessee Volunteers jokes over the years, and I must say that some were really funny. So please take this article with a grain of salt because I just know there are going to be so many Tennessee jokes emailed to me that I cringe at the thought of it. However, as everyone knows, you can't have a good college football season without a little ribbing, so please allow me to cast the first stone.
These are the top ten Alabama Crimson Tide jokes of all time:
10. How do you make Alabama cookies? Put them in a big bowl and beat for three hours.
9. It's reported that Nick Saban will only dress 20 players for the Tennessee game. The rest will have to dress themselves.
8. What does the average Alabama student get on his SAT score? Drool.
7. What did the Alabama graduate say to the Tennessee graduate? Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order please?
6. An Alabama fan walks into the doctor's office one day with a hat on. He takes off his hat, and the doctor sees that there is a big frog sitting right on top of his head. The doctor looks at the man and asks him why he has a frog sitting on his head. It was the frog who replied "Actually doc, I was the one who wanted to see you. Can you remove this wart off my butt?"
5. Why should the University of Alabama change it's team name to the opossums? Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
4. Where was O.J. really hiding at right before the famous Bronco chase? On the campus at Alabama. He figured they would never find a real football player there.
3. What do you call a good looking girl on the University of Alabama campus? a Visitor.
2. What should you do if you find three Alabama fans buried up to their necks in cement? Get more cement.
And......The number one Alabama joke of all time is:
1. What do a maggot and an Alabama fan have in common? They can both live off of a dead bear for 20 years.
Haha. Sorry guys, it's all in good fun. As I stated above I expect to receive complaints from fans around the states, but it's ok. I have come to terms with it. Don't this just make you wish that we could skip all this March Madness crap and leap right past summer and get to the best time of year? College football. Where the men are men, and the truth shall set you free. Good luck this year all....ummmmm except for Alabama.