In the past, the Eagles have used single "miracles" to win games against the Giants. These include
1) The first Miracle at the Meadowlands,
2) The second Miracle at the Meadowlands and
But this time, the Eagles are going to need more than one miracle, for a variety of reasons:
1) The Giants' defensive line will over-power the Eagles offensive line.
2) The Giants' offensive line will over-power the Eagles defensive line.
3) The Giants have Eli Manning at quarterback while the Eagles will go with Vince Young for as long as he lasts, assuming Vick sits.
4) The Giants have their full complement of receivers. The Eagles are dealing with two injuries to Jeremy Maclin and concern that DeSean Jackson has gone "T.O." on them. This means that Riley Cooper and Chad Hall might see a considerable amount of playing time this week.
5) Juan Castillo doesn't have a clue how to run a defense.
So I am hopeful that Andy Reid can see that if he plays the game straight up, his team will lose by three touchdowns or more. In order to overcome these five disadvantages he will need to come up with five miracles to pull out this game.