- You know downtown Montreal is not the same the night when Habs eliminate a team in the playoffs or win the Stanley Cup.
- While watching the game at home you spilled water or cola all over the floor because the Habs won the game.
- You know the years that Montreal won the 24 Stanley Cups.
- You were one of the many fans who sent coach Guy Carbonneau a brand new tie.
- At the Bell Centre you high five the person next to you, who happens to be a total stranger after Canadiens score a goal.
- You think you’re part of the roster because everytime you talk about the Canadiens you say “we.”
- You want General Manager Bob Gainey to call and ask for your advice on a future trade.
- All your articles on Bleacher Reports are Habs related.
- If you can’t watch the game you ask someone to text message you the score after each periods.
- You’re proud to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Montreal Canadiens.
- While watching the game at home you boo everytime Chara or Crosby touches the puck.
Click here to see part I
If you want a part III feel free to contribute and I'll give you credit for it.