You Know You're a Montreal Canadiens Fan When...Part II
- You know downtown Montreal is not the same the night when Habs eliminate a team in the playoffs or win the Stanley Cup.
- While watching the game at home you spilled water or cola all over the floor because the Habs won the game.
- You know the years that Montreal won the 24 Stanley Cups.
- You were one of the many fans who sent coach Guy Carbonneau a brand new tie.
- At the Bell Centre you high five the person next to you, who happens to be a total stranger after Canadiens score a goal.
- You think you’re part of the roster because everytime you talk about the Canadiens you say “we.”
- You want General Manager Bob Gainey to call and ask for your advice on a future trade.
- All your articles on Bleacher Reports are Habs related.
- If you can’t watch the game you ask someone to text message you the score after each periods.
- You’re proud to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Montreal Canadiens.
- While watching the game at home you boo everytime Chara or Crosby touches the puck.
Click here to see part I
If you want a part III feel free to contribute and I'll give you credit for it.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?