You Know You're a Montreal Canadiens Fan When...
You know you're a Canadiens fan when...
- The number 21, 273 means something to you.
- You still watch Bob Cole's call of the final minute of the 1993 Stanley Cup Final and get goose-bumps.
- You scream, yell and swear while watching the game at home.
- You barely hear the commentators on TV, because the fans in the Bell Centre are too loud.
- You recognize any Habs player walking down the streets.
- You start conversations with random people wearing Habs' clothing.
- You still remember the Good Friday Brawl vs. the Nordiques as if it was yesterday.
- You can name the players whose jerseys have been retired.
- You hang the flag of the team all year long.
- You travel to watch the team play outside Montréal, and you have no problem yelling “GO HABS GO” or singing “OLÉ.”
- You wear a Habs' jersey even though they're not playing.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?