Jim Harbaugh To Raiders?
Ok I know its not true..YET, face it harbaugh gives the oakland raiders the best chance for a winning season in 2010. Harbaugh has ties with the raiders orginization when he was an assistant/quarterback coach in 2002-2003. I know even tho Al Davis is there he wont get a whole lot his way, but heres what Harbagh COULD bring to Oakland.
- Discipline & Leadership-Harbaugh is a true leader he brings discipline to a team, this guy will get in his players faces( of course he wont stuff them into a equipment closet) but he will talk his **** to get into a players mindset. As raider fans we know cable,kiffin,art shell, they never brought that to the raiders and the last coach to bring discipline was CHUCKY who some of us would welcome back to oakland but least likely to happen.
- OFFENSE-Harbaugh likely wont be the play caller in oakland but he will know if that play is the right play to run at the right time, EVERY raider fan can agree with me when i say Tom Cable su**ed at calling plays so if harbaugh does coach in oakland dont be surprised to see gilbride right next to him.
- Jamarcus Russel-Jim Harbaugh has the better chance to try to develope a player and if al davis decides to keep russell then harbaugh will have a better chance to develope Jamarcus Russell and have better success then cable ever did.
- Understanding of the game- Most coaches who become unsuccessful at being a head coach are those who dont understand the game very well or just arent meant to be in the NFL but Jim has a brother John who i believe lead his team to the playoffs 2 years in a row, so Jim will have a connection with his brother and im sure has talked with him about the experience of becoming a NFL coach.
- "THE TURNAROUND"- Michigan and Stanford two teams he completely turned around when he was coaching there, coaching at Stanford in 2009-2010 he and his team pulled off two huge wins against both USC & Notre Dame. Harbaugh has the best possible chance to lead the Oakland Raiders to there first successful season in 7 years.
Harbaugh has gone 46-26 throught his years in Stanford, The Oakland Coaches=Cable 9-19, Kiffin 5-15, Shell(last time in oakland)2-14, Harbaugh=?-?? Well have to wait and see.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?