- What are your expectations for the Baltimore Ravens in 2009? The Ravens did better than expected in 2008 as they reached the AFC Championship game after an 11-5 regular season.
- What is the one key change you made to your game to improve for the upcoming season? Flacco obviously was impressive in his rookie year for the Ravens, but he was definitely not perfect. He had 14 touchdowns, 12 interceptions, and 11 fumbles in 2008.
- What are you going to do against the Steelers this year to get a win against them? Obviously, this is a big question as the Steelers defeated the Ravens three times in 2008, including in the AFC Championship game.
- How do you plan to utilize Todd Heap and L.J. Smith in 2009? The tight ends were not used very much in 2008, it will be interesting to see if the addition of L.J. Smith will change that.
- Is Mark Clayton ready for a breakout year in 2009? We have been waiting for Mark Clayton to have his breakout year, and this could be it, as Flacco seems to be a steady arm that is capable of the bomb.
- How will the loss of Rex Ryan effect how the offensive playbook looks? Obviously the defense will have to change in some way, but that change in the defense could cause the offense to play differently.
- Will the improved offensive line cause more running or passing in 2009? With the newly acquired Michael Oher from the draft and Matt Birk from the Vikings, the Ravens offensive line looks very different from 2008, but much improved as well.
- How will Troy Smith be used this year, and will you and he be seen on the field at the same time? We saw some trickery in 2008 using both Flacco and Smith, and with the wildcat formation emerging, it could be a factor for the Ravens in 2009.
- What is the game you are looking forward to playing the most this season? It can definitely be expected that Flacco will want to get another shot at those pesky Pittsburgh Steelers, but maybe he has another team or player he wants to go up against.
- Will we see a twenty touchdown season this year for you, and will we see more rushing as well in 2009? With the experience and improved offense, it seems possible that we could see more passing out of Flacco this year, and maybe even some more miracle runs out of him.
(Photo by Chris McGrath/Getty Images)