10 Questions For New York Giants' Rookie Receiver Hakeem Nicks
So with big shoes to fill and the pressure of playing in New York, here are some questions for the rookie receiver.
1. Do you feel pressure hearing that people expect you to be Plaxico Burress' replacement?
2. The Giants have many receiving threats, all of which are fairly short in stature. What can you bring to the offense that these receivers may not possess?
3. Eight receptions and 217 yards in your final game in a Carolina uniform. Do you consider yourself a big game receiver?
4. What are you looking forward to about working with Eli Manning? Does his style of play fit yours?
5. Head coach Tom Coughlin has been known to be somewhat of a disciplinarian. Has playing for a pro-style coach like Butch Davis prepared you for this?
6. How excited are you to get to showcase your talent in New York? Were you hoping the Giants would take you?
7. If you had to compare yourself to a current NFL receiver, who would it be and why?
8. You will wear #18 as a Giant. This was Jeff Feagles' number last year. Did you have to buy it off of him like Manning (10) and Burress (17) have done in prior seasons?
9. You are the first underclassman from UNC since Julius Peppers in 2001 to declare for the NFL Draft. What does it feel like to leave your mark as a football player at a school made famous for its basketball success?
10. Scouting reports have noted that you lack a certain explosiveness or breakaway speed. What do you do to compensate for this during games?
Nicks seems to be the right fit for New York, which desperately needs to improve on its weak passing game from the end of last season.
Nicks and fellow rookie Ramses Barden will get a chance to prove themselves in training camp and the Giants are certainly hoping that the two young receivers can contribute.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?