Winnipeg Blue Bombers: Milt Stegall to Return for Another Season
Stegall wants the Grey Cup win.
"I always say I think we have a great chance to win a Grey Cup. Coach Berry and everyone there, they've put together a great team and a great atmosphere and I want to be a part of that."
Star wide receiver Stegall and his Blue Bombers lost the Grey Cup championship game last year after Quarterback Kevin Glenn was injured in the Conference Championship game trying to recover a botched hand off to Charles Roberts.
Stegall hopes to build on his already record-breaking career with the Blue Bombers as he scored his 138th touchdown last year, breaking the previous record. Stegall currently has 141 touchdowns.
Stegall decided to move north in 1995, deciding to play for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. He started as a wide receiver, but later became a slotback. Stegall has played for the Bombers for his whole time in the CFL. Stegall holds the following records:
- Most TDs in a career - 144
- Most TD receptions in a career - 141
- Most TDs in one season - 23 (2002)
- Most TD receptions in one season - 23 (2002)
- Most yards per catch in a season - 26.5 (1997)
- Most yards receiving by a Bombers receiver - 14,695
- Most yards in one season by a Bombers receiver - 1896 (2002)
- Most 1000+ yard receiving seasons by a Bombers receiver - 10
- CFL Most Outstanding Player - 2002
Stegall has in total received for 14,695 yards in his 13 seasons with the Bombers, with his top year being 2002, where Stegall received for 1,896 yards. Stegall, along with the other Blue Bombers players and fans, hope for the Winnipeg team to win their first Grey Cup since 1990, the longest current Grey Cup drought.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?