The UFC arrives in Houston, TX with UFC 136 this Saturday, October 8th, at 9PM ET, live on Pay-Per-View.
This is a stacked fight card, headlined by two title fights, as well as potentially two title contention eliminator fights. UFC 136 features five main card fights, and six preliminary card fights.
If you're a fight fan, you'll want to be in front of a TV for this one:
- Steve "Robot" Cantwell vs. Mike "The Master of Disaster" Massenzio
- Aaron "A-Train" Simpson vs. Eric "Red" Schaefer
- Tiequan "The Wolf" Zhang vs. Darren "The Damage" Elkins
- Stipe Miocic vs. Joey "The Mexicutioner" Beltran
- Anthony "Showtime" Pettis vs. Jeremy "Lil' Heathen" Stephens
- Demian Maia vs. Jorge "The Sandman" Santiago
- Melvin "The Young Assassin" Guillard vs. Joe "J-Lau" Lauzon
- Nam Phan vs. Leonard "Bad Boy" Garcia
- Chael Sonnen vs. Brian "All American" Stann
- Jose "Junior" Aldo vs. Kenny "Kenflo" Florian
- Frankie "The Answer" Edgar vs. Gray "The Bully" Maynard
Stay with me as I make my main card predictions and gambling suggestions. Without further ado, let's get on to the fights...
All gambling lines are provided courtesy of BestFightOdds.com.