English Premier League: Managers' Team of the Decade.
English Premier League managers participated in a poll to select the best 11 players in the Premier League from the last decade.
In another poll, the managers also voted the 2008 Manchester United side as the best of the decade.
Are your favorite players the favorite players of the managers of the Premier League?
Goalkeeper: Edwin Van Der Sar
Edwin Van der Sar was the overwhelming winner for goalkeeper, with 53 percent of the vote. Chelsea's Petr Cech was second with 33 percent.
Left Back: Ashley Cole
Chelsea fullback Ashley Cole won this defensive position with a whopping 73 percent of the vote. Manchester United's Patrice Evra got the other 27 percent of the votes.
Right Back: Gary Neville
Not the most popular of players, but the United stalwart more than deserves his place. He won it with 60 percent of the votes.
Center Back: John Terry
The Chelsea captain claimed the center back position with 40 percent of the overall vote.
Center Back: Nemanja Vidic
This season's Manchester United captain came second behind John Terry with 27 percent of the overall vote. Rio Ferdinand ended up with 20 percent.
Left Midfield: Ryan Giggs
Ryan Giggs was the overwhelming choice for the left side of midfield with a huge 87 percent of the vote.
Right Midfield: Cristiano Ronaldo
Midfield Center: Paul Scholes
Often regarded as the best midfielder of his generation, Manchester United legend Paul Scholes, owned 23 percent of the overall vote for the midfield center position.
Midfield Center: Steven Gerrard
The Liverpool ace earned his place with 33 percent of the overall vote for the midfield center position and is the only non-United player in midfield.
Striker: Didier Drogba
In attack, Chelsea's juggernaut Didier Drogba scored 23 percent of the votes.
Striker: Alan Shearer
Equaling Drogba's score, Newcastle legend Alan Shearer also scores 23 percent of the vote to complete the team of the decade.
What Do You Think?
Other notable names that didn't quite make it, include: Roy Keane, Cesc Fabregas, Frank Lampard, Thierry Henry, Wayne Rooney and Dennis Bergkamp.
What do you think?
Do you agree with the managers?
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!