What's up, ladies and gentlemen? My name is Eric Kanes and I welcome you to Round 3 of both the Austin and Michaels Brackets in the "Greatest WrestleMania Match of All Time" Tournament.
Now, in this round, we had three blow-outs and one matchup that almost ended up being a clean sweep. However, something tells me that this next round will have some very close matchups as we get our Elite Eight underway.
Which matches from Round 2 made it to Round 3? Let's find out:
1. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (WM 25) (95.7 percent)
2. Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (WM 10) (4.3 percent)
3. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit (WM 20) (87.2 percent)
5. Batista vs. Undertaker (WM 23) (12.8 percent)
3. Diesel vs. Shawn Michaels (WM 11) (12.5 percent)
8. Edge & Christian vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudley Boyz (WM 17) (87.5 percent)
4. Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart (WM 13) (62.5 percent)
7. The Rock vs. Hollywood Hogan (37.5 percent)
Although this round was full of blow-outs, the results seem about right. The four out of eight best matches won. It's not that the other matches were terrible; these matches were just that much better. There's really not much else to say for this round as it speaks for itself.
Anyway, that's Round 2. Let's move on to Round 3.