Top 15 Funniest College Football Quotes
You'd probably think anything that Lou Holtz says could have the potential for winding up on the "Top 15 Funniest College Football Quotes", but lo and behold, I've heard and found some other good ones, as well!
15) "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat. That costs money, and we don't have any." -Erik Russell.
14) "Motivation is simple, you eliminate those who aren't motivated." -Sweet Lou Holtz
13) "They whipped us like a tied up goat." -Spike Dykes
12) "We didn't tackle well today, but we made up for it by not blocking." -John McKay
11) "I could have been a Rhodes Scholar, except for my grades." -Duffy Daugherty
10) "If lessons were learned in defeat, our team is getting a great education." -Murray Warmath
9) "After you retire, there's only one big event left...and I ain't ready for that." -Bobby Bowden
8) "Football is not a contact sport. It is a collision sport. Dancing is a good example of a contact sport." -Duffy Daugherty
7) "I'm really happy for Coach Cooper and the guys who have been around here six or seven years, especially our seniors." -Bob Hoying
6) "To hell with Notre Dame!" -Bo Schembechler
5) "Gentlemen, it is better to die a small boy than to fumble this football." -John Heisman
4) "A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall." -Frank Leahy
3) "I've found prayers work best when you have big players." -Knute Rockne
2) "Hawaii doesn't win many games in the United States." -Lee Corso
1) "He treats us like men. He lets us wear earrings." -Torrin Polk
Wow, someone needs to give Lee Corso a geography lesson!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?