Christian Petersen/Getty Images
- Lamar Odom will undergo an MRI on his sore right foot on Monday. If you own him, pay attention. Bad test results could mean a break from the court for at least a couple of games.
- Theo Ratliff will also have an MRI today. He's been battling soreness in his left knee and the team wants to make sure it’s nothing more serious than that.
- The unpredictable playing time of the Minnesota lineup has been well documented this season. One of the less talked about players is Sebastian Telfair.
He's been averaging 10 points in 27 minutes. Last night, Telfair scored 18 in 39 minutes. Obviously, he's not becoming an elite option or anything, but he's definitely worth a look in deeper leagues. Kurt Rambis definitely wants go give him some play time, so it’s all on him to score.
- Al Horford scored 28 points and pulled down 10 rebounds last night in a win against the Timberwolves. These numbers aren't completely out of the ordinary for Horford, but they deserve mentioning.
- Matt Bonner scored 21 points in a win against the Thunder. He’s only averaging between 9-10 PPG, so I don't think this is the beginning of a trend. Still, it shows that he's a solid player to have on your team in a deeper league. He may not score like that every night, but he is definitely capable of getting you some points here and there.
- Jason Richardson scored 35 points with eight rebounds and three steals in a 121-116 win against the Lakers last night. Channing Frye joined in the fun with 20 points and six rebounds as well.
Many fantasy basketball owners and experts thought Frye could take advantage of an Amare-less Suns team, but he's been a bit of a disappointment to those people thus far. Maybe this is a sign that he's finally finding his place in Steve Nash's system.
The Lakers’ size advantage couldn’t stop the speed of Steve Nash and the Suns last night. So far, the Suns have defied the expectations of most. Only time will tell if they can keep it going.
- Kobe Bryant had 14 rebounds against the Suns last night. That's probably more of a function in the lack of size of Phoenix instead of some change of style for Bryant. He also scored 25 points, but that's not news. That's like reporting that the sun rose this morning.
Rotoprofessor: Here for all your fantasy basketball news and advice.