EURO 2012 Qualifiers were very exciting so far and we definitely enjoyed in a lot of matches.
The national teams are done for this year and next matches will be played in March.
Teams that won all matches are: Germany, Netherlands, Norway and Spain.
The biggest surprise is probably Montenegro, they are on the top of the group G.
I am going to show you my personal grades for each team.
Grades will be from 1-10.
I hope you will enjoy!
Germany - 10
- Four wins in four matches. I think that explains everything. They don't have serious competition in this group.
Austria - 8
- Sure they won two matches against the easiest teams in the group and tied against Belgium which is a good start, but the real test will come when they will face Germany and Turkey.
Turkey - 4
- Turkey did a good start by beating Kazahstan and Belgium. Ok, Germany was a big fish for them but they ruined everything by loosing to Azeirbaijan 1-0! Big suprrise.
Belgium - 4
- They only got four points in four matches which is a terrible start for a team like Belgium. They got good young players but that is probably not enough to brought them on EURO 2012.
Azeirbaijan - 5
- This five is just because they surprised Turkey.
Kazahstan - 1
I was thinking about giving them a zero because Kazahstan concede ten goals and they didn't even score a goal. Terrible statistic.
Russia - 7
- They lost at home to Slovakia, but they got important win against Ireland on their field. Everything looks good for them and they should be more careful at home not to drop some points again.
Republic of Ireland - 6
- Loosing against Russia at home might be the key moment for them in this qualifiers. They look like a decent team.
Armenia - 8
- If someone said that Armenia will have seven points in four matches, I would call him crazy. Surprise happened and Armenians are enjoying their great start.
Slovakia - 6
- After a good start they lost to Armenia and their life in this group got very complicated.
Macedonia - 5
- Macedonia did just like it was expected. They beat poor Andorra and tied against Armenia at home in a crazy finish. They could do much better.
Andorra - 2
- I gave them two because they actually scored a goal in this qualifiers. If they could actually grab a point that would be a miracle.
|Republic of Ireland||4||2||1||1||7||5||+2||7|
Italy - 7
- Italians failed to beat Northern Ireland, but that didn't affect them because their biggest threats Slovenia and Serbia had big disaster after they lost to Northern Ireland and Estonia.
Slovenia - 5
- Their lost to Northern Ireland was a big surprise. On the other hand they beat minors Estonia and Faroe Islands.
Estonia - 7
- They did the biggest surprise in this qualifiers so far as they beat Serbia on their field. Lost to Italy which was expected and were very unlucky against Slovenia because they lost on own goal.
Northern Ireland - 5
- They are better then Serbia for now which is amazing. Great win in Slovenia gave them a lot of optimism.
Serbia - 2
- Participant of the last World Cup is facing a big crisis. Hooligans stopped their match in Italy and lost against Estonia just can't be explained.
Faroe Islands - 2
- They took a point from Northern Ireland which is already a good result. Every point is a miracle for this team.
France - 7
- This team is finally coming back where they belong. Football world was shocked after they lost against Belarus in Pariz. After that Blanc finally got the right formula and three wins in a row came easily.
Belarus - 6
- Belarus did a perfect job by beating France in first match, but they blew it big time against Luxembourg when they had a poor draw. Things are looking good for this solid team.
Albania - 5
- Albania did a solid job so far, but if they want to see second place, they need to do much better. They have very good players that are ready to bring joy to their nation.
Bosnia and Herzegovina - 6
- BIH also did a solid job.For sure they have good chances to end up on second place.
Romania - 3
- What happened with Romania? Before they were really strong national team, but today they are total opposite. Terrible start for Romania and they didn't even win any match.
Luxembourg - 2
- One point from four matches is something for teams like Luxembourg. They also failed to score a goal in all four matches.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||3||1||1||1||4||3||+1||4|
Netherlands - 10
- They always do great job in qaulifiers and this time they keep their tradition. They completely destroyed Sweden in the last match.
Hungary - 8
- Hungary first lost to Sweden and after that they won straight three matches. Very good start for Hungary.
Sweden - 7
- They are better then Hungary, no doubts about that, but they were destroyed by mighty Netherlands and that is the reason why I give them seven.
Moldova - 5
- Did a solid job. They have two wins and two looses. Not a bad start for a team like Moldavia.
Finalnd - 2
- They are a huge dissapointment in this group. They lost all three matches.
San Marino - 1
- Four matches, four looses and concede twenty one goals and scored zero. Need to say more?
Greece - 7
- They really don't look so good on the field, but they are winning and of course that is the most important thing. Decent start for them.
Croatia - 8
- Croatia is doing good, but they had big chance to beat Greece at home and they failed as they had a poor draw with Greece.
Georgia - 6
- In four matches they tied three times and won one time. Very goods start for Georgia.
Israel - 4
- Israel should have done a better job in this group.They are very good team, but also very unlucky.
Latvia - 4
- They also could have done better, but their team is not that good for big things.
Malta - 1
- Malta. three matches = three looses. Nothing new for them.
Montenegro - 10
- They deserve this ten. This group doesn't have teams like Malta,Andorra,San Marino.... This group is very tough. Small Montenegro won three matches and tied on Wembley against mighty England. Hopefully they will qualify for EURO 2012.
England - 8
- England did a good job so far but they should have beat Montenegro at home. Capello should not have big problems to take control of this group.
Switzerland - 4
- Awful start was kind of replaced with great win over Wales. They need to do much better.
Bulgaria - 4
- Something like Switzerland. This team is in trouble. They will probably miss EURO once again.
- Wales is a talented team, but three looses in three matches is awful start.
Norway - 10
- Norway is on their way to end up on EURO 2012. Perfect start to this team brought more motivation.
Portugal - 5
- They tied to Cyprus and lost to Norway. This terrible start was the reason why they change the coach. Last two matches brought two wins and Portugal looks much better now.
Denmark - 7
- They lost to big Portugal who is waking up and won two matches which is a good start.
Cyprus - 3
- They only got a point against Portugal. Everybody expected more from them.
Iceland - 1
- Iceland didn't do anything. Zero points in three matches. Awful start.
Spain - 10
- Spain won everything. Do I need to say more?
Czech Republic - 6
- They could have been on the top with Spain, but they lost at home against Lithuania.
Scotland - 5
- Scotland need to do better here. They have a good chance but loosing points against teams like Lithuania is not a good way.
Lithuania - 6
- Lithuania did a solid work so far. They are probably going to end up on fourht place.
Liechtenstein - 1
- Lost everything. Scored one goal.