This is a list of sports interviews that aren't overly famous. So no Herm Edwards, "You play to win the game," no Jim Mora, "Playoffs," and no Allen Iverson, "we talking practice" interviews.
Thanks go to Lauren R. for doing the hard work in the research department.
10. The San Francisco Giants PA Annoucer look-a-like interviewing Zaza Pachullia.
9. Erin Andrews interviewing Tim Tebow.
The interview wasn’t that great—but look at Hubert Davis and Jay Bilas getting juiced! Also Timmy, you respect President Bush, let’s be real.
8. Marshawn Lynch and Gaines Adames interviewed.
Marshawn explains why he is so stupidly fast, and why he he is a beast on the field. Also, at the end of the interview, he explains why Simeon Rice so good in Madden.
7. Chad Johnson on PTI.
He is such a fool. He states at the end of the video that he gets Michael Phelps in the pool. Sorry Chad this isn't "Pride" and Terrance Howard and Bernie Mac aren't your coaches.
6. Michigan Woman’s Basketball coach Kevin Borseth going off on one.
5. Andrew Bynum drops the F-Bomb during a postgame interview.
4. Jim Boeheim in a postgame interview, sounding off about a student newspaper.
3. Chad Johnson explains that he's leaving, after Carson Palmer's bad knee.
2. Slava Medvedenko interviewed for the first time. Classic.
1. Rick Schwartz interviewing Marshawn Lynch at Super Bowl.
“This grill straight from the town”. “I seen one of them orange people”.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!