The NFL Speculator's Highly Speculative Season Predictions, One Liners Addition
Remember my "pre-pre-season" predictions?
I didn't think so!
Well, I don't remember them either! That's why they don't count, but these do, because after some of the injuries some teams have has this pre-season, some of my picks might have changed...but on the other hand, since I don't remember what the predictions were...
1. Patriots-Now I remember! I previously said: "And you thought I was picking the Jets!" Look, Rexy fans, the Pats have Tom Brady, and the Jets have Mark Sanchez...'nough said.
2. Dolphins-I don't remember what I said about them, but I will say if this team gets its secondary together with Will Allen on IR, they could go all the way.
3. Jets-I ain't drinkin' the Kool Aid, not the way Sanchez played in the preseason! Too bad Darelle Revis can't play offense.
4. Bills-Even with a fine pre-season, this division is too difficult right now for the Bills to make headway (and will be too difficult for quite a while...someone in the FO should be made to answer for holding this team back)
1. Ravens-Last chance for Ray Ray and the rest of this aging D. Ravens O, unlike Jets O, actually has serious team-oriented WRs
2. Bengals-Yeah, I know, it's hard to believe I'm picking this yo-yo team over the Steelers.
3. Steelers-With or without Big Ben, this team is in decline.
4. Browns-I can't see Mangini in any other place but last.
Colts-Until the Texans can beat these guys, I have to go with Peyton and Co.
Texans-But it could just as easily be the Titans...AJ beats out CJ
Titans-Assuming AJ beats out CJ...
Jaguars-The Browns have Eric Mangini and the Jags have Jack Del Rio. Both these guys need to look for other jobs.
Chargers-By default, for the fifth year in a row. If they had any competition here, they might actually be good enough to win the Super Bowl.
Raiders-No, Al Davis's crew is not a wild card team.
Chiefs-This will be the AFC's version of the 2008 Dolphins...okay, okay, more like the 2005 Dolphins (who went 9-7 after going 4-12).
Broncos-Clady is back, but Elvis has left the building...
Giants-My NFC predictions are much bolder than my AFC predictions; this one is based on the Cowboys OL woes. Even Wade Phillips admits his OL sucks!
Cowboys-I know their D is better than the Giants' D, but really, the Cowboys OL really has gone downhill without ol' Flozell, and who replaces Colombo?
Eagles-Because Kevin Kolb hasn't proven anything! Why is anyone picking them for the playoffs is beyond me in this QB driven league.
Redskins-Actually, if not for the Haynesworth crappola, I'd be picking the Skins ahead of the Eagles.
Packers-If they don't win the NFC I'm eating this prediction!
Vikings-I remember saying last time that the Vikes better hope Favre comes back. Now that he's back, he better hope Miami's former Mr. Clutch, Greg Camarillo, can catch a few passes with his butt like last year to keep up with the Pack.
Lions-Stafford, KVB, Best and the rest have what it takes to get out of last place this year, but unfortunately, as long as Favre is a Viking they'll have to settle for third place.
Bears-Lovie Smith better start packing his bags...and so should Jay Cutler.
Saints-In a Brees.
Falcons-The safe second place pick.
Panthers-Because the Bucs have an injured Josh Freeman and the Panthers D looked great in pre-season, for what that's worth.
Bucs-The last-to-first tendency stops here.
49ers-Because the Cards don't have a viable QB...come to think of it, neither do the Niners! But what they have is D.
Cards-Of course, they could finish last, unless Joey Porter has some kind of comeback year.
Seahawks-Of course, they could finish last, too, unless Hasselbeck has some kind of comeback year.
Rams-In this weako division, they really could be the NFC's version of the 2008 Dolphins!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?