Now that is one impressive looking draft board, fellas. Clearly, they are looking in awe at the brilliant pick that ended the the third round.
I did a guest post for The Hazean yesterday covering how to choose the right environment for your fantasy football draft. Read all about the pros and cons of each location at The Hazean.
Fantasy football drafts are a sacred thing, so you should always be mindful to have them on hallowed ground. With the right environment, you can establish the perfect balance of order and all out mayhem for your draft and league—assuring your name will go down in fantasy football history.
I somehow managed to reference both hookers and midgets in the same post without talking about midget hookers. I don’t know how I do it. It just comes off these fingers and onto the computer screen.
- Fantasy Football Players You Hate, Twitter
- The Incredible Depth at Running Back in 2008
- Expert league drafting for experts in the expert off-season
- Fantasy Winners of 2008 NFL Draft
- Mocking a Mock Draft? Analyzing The Hazean’s Mock Draft