Raider Insights For Wannnbe Raider Fans, Post 2010 Draft. YEAH RIGHT!!!
This goes out to you so called experts, who are in tune to the Raiders philosophy. YEAH RIGHT! How many experts - fans - analysts - bozos - etc. pegged the Raiders draft?
Here are some clues for you.
First, for those of you who said Al would never admit the mistake of picking Jamarcus Russell, YEAH RIGHT!
· Clue #1 He kept Coach Cable who has a record of 9-19.
· Clue #2 Coach Cable benched Al's #1 overall pick.
· Clue #3 Al hired "the best" QB mentor ever, got no results and Hackett is still on staff.
· Clue #4 Al looked into trading for Ben the “Big Mess”, Donovan the “I never win the Big One” and even Sage the “third stringer”.
· Clue #5 Al wants to win the Super bowl THIS YEAR - EVERY YEAR!
· Clue #6 Al has said he’d rather be right than consistent a million times. Listen up!
Al traded for JC, Jason Campbell. Note this is not clue #7; it’s the 2x4 across the forehead!
Let’s move on. Based on statistics, performance and other means, areas for improvement were Crystal Clear when it came to the Raiders and the upcoming season.
We needed to stop the run; we needed better offensive line play, quarterback play, discover a return game and add some defensive backs.
Again for those who needed clues, here they are respectively:
· no better than 22nd best run defense since super bowl
· a trifecta of smallish linebackers
· 3rd most sacks allowed
· the lowest QB rating in the NFL in many years
· bottom of the NFL return game
· ended the year with a WR playing cornerback
· Fullbacks ended the year on IR and with an upcoming suspension
For those who mocked the Raiders with their Mock drafts, our turn…
Let’s use Walterfootball.com as an example. The first round grade is a “D” for McClain because we needed “a quarterback and left tackle”.
BTW, how can you draft a QB and OT with the same pick? Tried to backpedal later by blasting former Raider Matt Millen, but too late Raider Fan wannabe! How many Raider games did you see last year?
The Raiders obviously addressed their needs, maybe not in the conventional way, but so what! We did get a decent QB, 2 OTs, THREE new linebackers, a beast of a DL, a return specialist, a quality DB or perhaps two, signed a FA FB to boot!
Aside from Mike Mayock, who is at least he is humble enough to say “I don’t know what the Raiders draft plans are this year”, the rest of you can just admit to yourself that you were wrong about the Raiders draft and AL!
Or you can simply admit you want to be a Raider fan; YEAH RIGHT!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?