2011 NFL Draft: Top 5 Offensive Players (Juniors and Seniors)
This is a by Position 2011 NFL draft ranking (Offense). Even if some of these Juniors wont come out, they will still be in this Top 5.
1. Jake Locker (SR) He is a great athlete and is big and will be the number one pick next year.
2. Ryan Mallet (JR) He is extremely tall and had a great season last year. Needs to up his Completion Percentage though.
3. Terrelle Pryor (JR) Teams will draft him for being a great athlete. I expect big improvement for next season.
4. Andrew Luck (JR) Had a very good season last year and was overlooked by many.
5. Case Keenum (SR) Typical Houston QB, outstanding statistics, but a 4th round pick.
1. Mark Ingram (JR) He is the leader in a weak RB draft.
2. Ryan Williams (JR) Got to play after teammate injury and really stepped up.
3. Daniel Thomas (SR) Some have questions about his speed, but I think he is fine.
4. Noel Devine (SR) Was straight up dominant last year, expect him to be an early 2nd round pick.
5. Quiz Rodgers (JR) Is small but was a workhorse for Oregon State last year.
1. Michael Floyd (JR) If all the Receivers come out this year, this could be one of the best receiver drafts in a LONG time. Floyd is tall and surprisingly fast.
2. A.J Green (JR) Reminds me of Andre Johnson on his size and strength.
3. Julio Jones (JR) Is the best WR athlete in this class, but had the droppies last season.
4. Jonathan Baldwin (JR) He could be the 4th WR drafted in the Top 15 this year.
5. Terrance Tolliver (SR) With Brandon Lafell gone, Tolliver can take over as the #1 senior receiver
1. Kyle Rudolph (JR) Maybe the top Tight End prospect in a while, he could easily be a Top 15 pick.
2. Weslye Saunders (SR) A great tight end, has character problems though.
3. Lance Kendricks (SR) Great blocker despite small frame.
4. Luke Stocker (SR) I would have him higher, but he has to adjust to a new system.
5. Stephen Skelton (SR) A small school man, but has a great frame and was productive last season.
1. Gabe Carimi (JR) Athletic for his size, typical Big Ten Big Boy.
2. Joseph Barksdale (JR) Great for LSU last year, he will be the 1st LT drafted.
3. Anthony Castonzo (SR) The Bruce Cambell of this draft, he is very athletic. He will be drafted by the Raiders.
4. Jason Pinkston (JR) All-Big East player for Pitt. Great athleticism.
5. Clint Boling (SR) Great at filling in at LT when the starter went down.
1. Rodney Hudson (SR) All the Guards returned this year, and he is the best.
2. Mike Pouncey (SR) Decided to return, very good Guard, should help the Freshman QB look well.
3. Justin Boren (SR) A great transfer, should be a 2nd round pick.
4. Orlando Franklin (SR) Very big, 6-7, and many think he may be too tall to play Guard. Very good though.
5. Zach Hurd (SR) Underrated Guard, started every game. My sleeper O-line pick.
1. Kristofer O’Dowd (SR) USC lost some players last year, but he really helped Matt Barkley.
2. Stefen Wisniewski (SR) Had a great last year, he is my favorite center in the draft.
3. Colin Baxter (SR) A flexible Center that can play Guard.
4. Ryan McMahon (SR) He used to be A D-lineman.
5. Dan Wenger (SR) Can play Guard and Center, will help a young Irish O-line out.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?