"I Hope That He's Learned Something from This, I Really Do."
So the results of the DA's investigation are that Ben Roethlisberger will not be prosecuted. Like a lot of other people I am happy that he will be playing football later this fall but I listened to what Mr. Bright said and I could not help but hope that Big Ben was also listening very carefully.
- "We are not condoning Mr. Roethlisberger's actions that night,'' "But we do not prosecute morals, we prosecute crimes."
- Bright said If it were his son, he would tell him to "grow up.''
- "Come on, you're supposed to stand for something,''
- "You don't need to put yourself in position of 'These ladies, come over the back and these shots are on me,' whatever . . .
- "You need to be a role model for your team, your city, the NFL. You can do better."
- "I hope that he's learned something from this, I really do."
So Ben Roethlisberger here is my two-cents worth:
You can continue down the path you have chosen or you can do what we all hope you do:
realize that you are in a very unique position that very few get to be in: a professional football player (emphasis is mine).
One last note: I have a 12 year old son and put on Ben Roethlisber's #7 jersey the other day to go to school and then caught himself and said "Oh, I probably shouldn't wear this should I?"
Is that the kind of role model you want to be for a 12 year old who plays LT on his youth football team?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?