This is my second mock draft and a lot of things have changed.
I think there are some big wild cards in this drafts first round:
1. Jimmy Clausen and Tim Tebow might both be drafted in the first round, or they might just as easily slip into the second round. There situation will have a bigger impact on the draft than the Donovan McNabb trade.
2. Taylor Mays; I just can’t seem to fit him in anywhere. I have questions about his ability as a safety. Now he is even mentioned as a better LB project in the NFL. So, he slips to the second round.
3. Bruce Campbell; Like Mays, a great physical specimen. To me he is a project that needs a year to develop into a starter. I really think he would be perfect in Dallas, learning the ropes behind Flozell Adams for a year.
4. Jermaine Gresham; Do teams value the tight end enough to get him in the first round? I don't think so, especially because of his injury history.
5. DeMaryius Thomas; How much does the broken foot affect his draft value? Not enough for him to slip out of the first round.
6. Then there are some players that some teams would like to trade up for. For example: Rolando McClain (Giants, Broncos), Ryan Matthews (Chargers).