This man right here. Teddy Hart.
Teddy has all the right things to be a big player for any company. He has the blood, wrestling skills and can shoot a promo really well. Only thing holding him back is his mouth and attitude. I honestly don't blame the guy for being cocky as he has the skills to back it up. Not to mention he is also the youngest person to ever be signed to a WWE contract. Some of my favorite Indy matches come from him. Him and Jack Evans are two of the greatest on the indy circuit right now.
Will he ever be taken seriously by mainstream wrestling fans, even if he gets his act together? Maybe, but never the less, I will always consider him to be the MOST UNDERRATED WRESTLER OF THE DECADE.
- Jersey All Pro Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked him #236 of the best 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2008
- DTU (Mexican promotion) Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Jack Evans
- Open Hart Surgery (Diving corkscrew somersault into either a leg drop or senton)
- Hart Attack (Shooting star press)
- Hart Attack 2.0 (Shooting star elbow drop)
- Hart Destroyer (Double underhook flip piledriver)
- Triple Bypass (Shooting star leg drop)
- Belly to back suplex flipped into a bulldog
- Cradle DDT
- Diving headbutt
- Fireman's carry sitout facebuster
- Fujiwara armbar
- Hart Rate (Belly to back suplex flipped into a sitout powerbomb)
- Powerbomb into a double knee backbreaker
- Single arm DDT
- Spike DDT, sometimes preceded by a springboard swan dive
- Springboard moonsault
- Straight jacket spike piledriver
- Stu Hart Special (Gory special flipped forward into a sitout powerbomb)