Tim Tebow...an NFL QB...why not?
Tim Tebow, one of the best college football players to ever play the game, now takes on a task, no one expects him to succeed in. I ,for one believe he will be an NFL football player first, QB second, but this isn't to say we won't succeed at QB, but teams need to know what kind of player he is.
As a football player, Tebow....
- Will do all he can to win?
- Wears his heart on his sleeve.
- Can play under any situation.
- Reminds me of a Brian Urlacher, but on the offensive side.
As a QB, Tebow...
- Will work harder than any player on the field.
- Wants the ball when the game is on the line.
- Is a good model for what teams want in a QB
And now for the reasons he will get his chance at QB:
- Because he is Tim Tebow: Since he has started his College Career, he has been under the limelight and has succeed spendidly. It won't change now...
- Jamarcus Russell: If anyone thinks Jamarcus is still a potentially good NFL QB, then Tebow will get his chance.
- Percy Harvin: Of all the talk about how the Gator Offensive player struggle in the NFL, should die down now, that Percy has shown the way. I remember reading article that stated Gator Wide receiver struggle in the NFL, then noticed 6 Gator WR on NFL roster...hmmm.
- Gators aren't ready for NFL: As one of the best leaders to ever put on a Gators uniform, Tebow will be ready for the NFL. Playing in the SEC, has prepared Tebow for life in the NFL. Look what happened to Colt, when he played against the SEC (in 5 snaps). Tebow's been doing that for 4 years.
- Current Starting NFL QBs: If these guys can make it in the NFL, why not Tebow: Jamarcus, Shaun Hill, Trent Edwards, Jason Campbell, Luke McCown, Derek Anderson...need I say more.
- His Religion: I'm not a religious person, but what I've seen from Tebow, he put everything into his religious endeavors. And the same can be said about his actions in football. Plus, now you have a Team Pastor/Player. That's got to save the team some salary and with alot of player pledging their love for god these days, Tebow would be a good model for them to follow.
- Looking into his Eyes: What team doesn't want a player, who wants to be on the field all the time...injury or not. Look at the last two years, Percy and Tebow have shown, they will do whatever to get back on the field. Can you imagine anyone looking into Tebow's eye and saying they can't play today? That will only happen once and coaches will love it...
What do you think?
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!