2...that's the magic number...at least that's what I'm going with.
Gators have won the 2006 and 2008 BCS Championships...I'm ready for 2010...are you?
And here are some reasons why:
1. John Brantley: he will surprise everyone we play. He's no Tebow, but his arm and the time he's spent with Tebow will pay off.
2. Emmanuel Moody: Without Tebow, the Gators will have utilize the Running Backs more. It seems Moody has not been 100%...duh...Hopefully that's true...I see a bright future there.
3. Andre Debose: Forget about Percy...let's hope we can... when he steps on the field. Along with Rainey, Demps, Gillislee and Mack Brown...we should have the speed and power to scare Defenses...
4. Recruits: last time we got the best recruit in the game...Percy Harvin...what did we do? hmm
5. Gator's Defense: Yes we will lose alot of experience, but alot of guys got to play. Safeties are set...I think we are 3 deep. One Corner is set and the other should be. The linebackers may be suspect, but guys got some experience there. Competition at the lineman position should bring good things out of those challenging for spots.
6. Seniors: Gator should have around 20 Seniors on the roster...some are 5 year Seniors or had significant time on the field last season. At least half are on the lines, which is good for this year, hopefully there are more Xavier Nixon's on the team...young players who show they are worthy of starting position. The writers always say teams with large number of seniors can make a run...what about one who won a BCS Championship and finished 3rd the ranking in the last two years....hmmm.
7. SEC: The SEC has won the Championship the last 4 years...how about 5? Since Gators are only team in East Division (West Division won in 2007 and 2009 seasons) who want it more...tag...it's how turn now...
8. Urban Meyer: Should I say more? Come February 3rd, he should be resting and ready to go come August...let's hope.