@n42d's Fantasy Foursome
by John Gustafson, firstname.lastname@example.org
I talked about this 4-team playoff league earlier in one of my vlogs, but I wanted to put it in a blog also to make it easier to keep track of all the fantasy contests I’m doing. Of all the contests, this was my only draft. We had it last Sunday and it was pretty fun. We went 22 rounds and had to draft players to last us the whole playoffs. My strategy was to load on players who I felt were going to play 3-4 games. Those teams are the Packers (4), the Patriots (3), the Eagles (3), and the Chargers (3). It will be interesting to see how I do. If the Packers lose this week, I’m effed. So go Pack go! Anyways, here’s how my wildcard lineup looks…
- QB- Aaron Rodgers - My boy, of course. My other option is McNabb, but I like Rodgers more this week.
- RB1- Ray Rice - I’m pretty Ray Rice heavy this week. Hopefully he can come through.
- RB2- Thomas Jones - He’ll be good for one solid game. Maybe the Jets can pull off the upset and I get him for two?
- WR1- Randy Moss - I’d love to see him get loose and the Pats get a win. He’s a stud and I’ll need some big games from him.
- WR2- Greg Jennings - As long as the Packers are playing, I’m expecting them to throw and Jennings had a great second half of the season. Please go on a run Packers.
- WR3- DeSean Jackson - Hopefully DeSean can buzz the Cowboys, because I have a lot of stock in him this playoff season as well.
- Flex1- Donald Driver - Seriously Packers win this week.
- Flex2- Steve Breaston - I originally had Julian Edelman in, but earlier this year Welker only had 6 catches for 48 yards (10.8 points) vs the Ravens and now that Breaston is starting for Boldin, he’s a slightly better play. This decision came down to upside and matchup. I feel like Breaston has a better matchup and a better chance to put up a monster game. Hopefully I can get a good game from Breaston and the Pats win so I can still have Welker Jr (Edelman) for next week (assuming the Cards lose). My other options are Westbrook and Fred Taylor who I’m hoping are still available next week as I’ll likely have to replace a few starters, namely T. Jones and Rice. However, I don’t like Taylor or BWB over Breaston this week.
- Available bench- Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook, Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, James Jones, Julian Edelman, Andre Caldwell
- Unavailable bench- LaDainian Tomlinson, Donald Brown, Mike Tolbert, Lance Moore, Pierre Garcon, Robert Meachem, David Thomas
Go Steve Go!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?