Manny Pacquiao To Fight Joshua Clottey, Says Freddie Roach
After all this controversy over blood tests between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, they have nothing to show for it. Floyd Mayweather may have demanded himself out of a lucrative bout with Manny Pacquiao.
Freddie Roach told ESPN's Brian Kenny that the talks of a potential March date with Mayweather has ended.
Pacquiao didn't want to submit blood testing, but later agreed to three different blood tests that would take place during the week of the news conference, a random test no later than 30 days before the fight and a final test following the fight.
TOP NEWS

Controversial Usyk TKO Win 🤔

Usyk-Verhoeven Winners & Losers 🥊

Cavs' 'New Rules' for Fans at Game 3
Mayweather would be subject to the same testing procedures.
The Pacquiao-Mayweather bout, which had been tentatively set for March 13, was called off Wednesday night by Top Rank's Bob Arum after mediation failed to end their issues over drug-testing protocol.
So whats next for Pacquiao?
Although Mayweather expressed his willingness to fight Pacquiao, he looks like the odd man out for a March 13 date with the Fillipino star.
Clottey (35-3, 20 KOs) last fought in a split decision loss to welterweight titlist Miguel Cotto on June 13, a fight many believed Clottey won.
Clottey has since been inactive and in talks with the likes of Shane Mosley, Carlos Quintana and according to Freddie Roach, Manny Pacquiao.
Does this spell doom for Mayweather-Pacquiao?
Or are Roach and Bob Arum toying with "Money"?
Bryant Maxwell can be reached at maxwritings@gmail.com


.jpg)


.png)

