Think you know your Virginia football team? Take the test and find out.
1. Virginia went away from the "Wildcat" Offense in the second half of the Clemson game because:
A. Clemson adjusted
B. Mikell Simpson got hurt
C. Al Groh is an idiot
D. All of the above
2. Which Virginia play would you MOST like ripped out of the playbook:
A. The quarterback draw on 3rd and 13
B. The one yard out-route on 3rd and 5
C. The muffed punt (Okay, maybe this isn't a scripted play but with Ron Prince, who knows?)
D. Anything that requires blocking
3. Virginia's biggest disappointment this season :
A. Jared Green
B. Mikell Simpson
C. Will Barker (or the offensive line in general)
D. Not firing Al Groh in the middle of the season
4. The biggest surprise of the season for Virginia :
A. Al Groh is apparently an incredibly better coach than North Carolina's Butch Davis as he once again owned him earlier this season
B. For the first time in six years, Virginia's best player is not a tight end
C. Groh loves burning red-shirts more than he loves orange sweatshirts
D. Virginia has more road wins (2) than home wins (1)...that's never happened before
5. Groh's most unforgivable loss during his time at Virginia would be ?
A. 7-5 loss to North Carolina in 2005
B. 24-13 loss to William & Mary in 2009
C. 17-10 loss to Western Michigan in 2006
D. 52-14 loss to Virginia Tech in 2005
E. 31-3 loss to Duke in 2008
6. Groh's most memorable victory during his time at Virginia would be?
A. 35-21 win against Virginia Tech in 2003
B. 26-21 win against Florida State in 2005
C. 48-0 win against Miami in 2007
D. 39-38 win against Georgia Tech in 2001
E. 16-13 win against North Carolina in 2008
7. Which of the following terms could you go your entire life without hearing again?
A. Virginia Pride
8. If Al Groh were a pilot, what kind of plane would he be operating?
A. The Hindenburg—Self-explanatory
B. The Wright Brothers plane—Old, shaky and unreliable
C. A UFO—Strange looking and not well understood by anyone living on this planet
D. Balloon—Slow and full of hot air
9. Somewhere out there, former Virginia coach George Welsh is...
C. Suiting up for his Joe Gibbs-like return next season
D. Asking for another round on Rugby Road
10. Virginia's next football coach...
A. Will have his hands full
B. Should petition the NCAA to get Chris Long, Heath Miller, Vic Hall and Matt Schaub extra years of eligibility citing "coaching hardship"
C. Is going to find a way to beat William & Mary...hopefully
D. Will not hire his son as offensive coordinator
E. Better not be even in the same orchard as the Bill Belichick coaching tree
F. All of the above