Another good draft class enters the NFL this season and here is the top 10 rookies to watch.
10. Jake Long-OT Miami Dolphins- Not a sexy pick, but that's why hes rated number 10. Could be another Joe Thomas caliber season,he will anchor the Dolphins' line.
9. Matt Forte-RB Chicago Bears-With the release of Cedric Benson, it appears that Forte will step in and be the starting running back right away for the Bears.
7. Joe Flacco-QB Baltimore Ravens- The Ravens didn't get their quarterback of choice, but Flacco wasn't far down their list of hopefuls. The Ravens will look to Flacco to put a spark in their struggling offense.
6. Limas Sweed-WR Pittsburgh Steelers-Big Ben wanted a tall receiver, and he got one in the 6'4 Sweed. Sweed will be the tall target Roethlisburger asked for, and could be the surprise of the draft.
5. Jerod Mayo-LB New England Patriots-Mayo had a stellar collegiate career, and looks to be a Belichick guy. He's very physical and will get a chance to start right away if Junior ends up retiring any time soon.
4. Glenn Dorsey-DT Kansas City Chiefs-Dorsey will help a defense that ranked 28th against the run last season. He's a big physical defender that brings a lot to the table.
3. Chris Long-DE/LB St. Louis Rams-Long was considered by many to be the best overall player in the draft. His athleticism and pure ability give the Rams a solid pass rusher that can also stuff the run.
2. Matt Ryan-QB Atlanta Falcons-The post Michael Vick era officially began when Ryan was selected third and went on to sign the biggest rookie contract ever. Will Ryan be able to resurrect what seemed to be a dying franchise last year?
1. Darren McFadden-RB Oakland Raiders-The big question is will he be the next Adrian Peterson? McFadden brings a lot to the Raiders, and if they can manage good play from JaMarcus Russel, McFadden could run wild in the AFC West.