Ten Top Tens After Week Four Of College Football
Top Ten Teams
1. Florida - And the beat goes on.
2. Texas - Could have scored 100.
3. Alabama - Could this be their year?
4. Boise State - Another game of name your score.
5. Cincinnati - Also going for the most under rated tag.
6. TCU - A big win on the road.
7. Iowa - Leading the Big Ten.
8. Houston - For real.
9. Michigan - Just got it done.
10. LSU - Looking for a place to fall down.
Ten Best Games
1. LSU 30, Mississippi State 26 - A goal line stand.
2. Notre Dame 24, Purdue 21- A drive and a game-winning TD
3. Houston 29, Texas Tech 28 -One of the last was one of the best.
4. Iowa 21, Penn State 10- It was like watching two different games.
5. Georgia 20, Arizona State 17 - Last second field goal.
6. South Carolina 16, Ole Miss 10-Wasn't over until it was over.
7. TCU 14, Clemson 10 - Defensive stand after defensive stand.
8. Boston College 27, Wake Forest 24 - Riley Skinner engineers the comeback only to become the goat.
9. Michigan 36, Indiana 33- Gutsy comeback.
10. New Mexico State 20, New Mexico 17 - Did we expect anything less?
Ten Reasons They Play The Games
1. Oregon 42, Cal 3 - Epic beat down.
2. Virginia Tech 31, Miami 7- I knew Miami getting so much press was just a bad sign.
3. Iowa 21, Penn State 10- Obviously Iowa, like myself, doesn't care what the rankings say.
4. South Florida 17, Florida State 7- Oh my.
5. South Carolina 16, Ole Miss 10- And another star crashes back to earth.
6. Idaho 34, Northern Illinois 31 - Look out, the Vandals are 3-1.
7. Arizona 37, Oregon State 32 - Mild upset in Corvallis
8. TCU 14, Clemson 10 - Clemson was favored in this one.
9. Georgia Tech 24, North Carolina 7 - Another ranked team gets blown out.
10. Texas 64, UTEP 7 -Actually, not sure why they played this game.
Ten Who Had A Good Day
1. Case Keenum-He's just a winner.
3. Darius Marshall- 203 yards and three TD's
4. Marshawn Gilyard - He might be a Heisman candidate.
5. Ryan Williams- So he's VT's backup?
6. Blaine Gabbert - Chase who?
7. A.J. Green- Maybe we can just get it to auto fill his name for this category every week.
8. Jonathan Dwyer - Way to come back after a not so good week.
9. Kerry Meier - This guy never gets any ink.
10. Darius Willis - The Hoosiers put up a game effort.
Ten Mental Notes After Yesterday
1. Never forget the poncho - It was nasty almost everywhere.
2. Never count a winner until the game is over- Air Force, did you take the points?
3. Never say never - Never does happen eventually.
4. Conference games are a different animal- We learn this lesson every year.
5. LSU is the worst cover team-Have been for quite some time.
6. Fresno still can't tackle- This will come in handy later.
7. When they say Marshall they mean Marshall, not Marshall- I'll be sure to remember that.
8. Tim Tebow is human- We wish him the best.
9. Never pick a Ron Zook team to cover anything- What was I thinking?
10. Michigan State is pathetic-Thankfully I had that written down ahead of time.
Ten Teams Who Are Improved From Last Year
1. Houston- They can tackle now.
3. Michigan- Already more wins.
4. Stanford-Half way to bowl eligibility.
5. Nebraska- Look very good.
6. Alabama- Scary thought.
7. Georgia - Stafford leaving was a blessing.
8. Auburn - Undefeated at 4-0.
9. UCLA - Bowl team?
10. Wisconsin - Not good but not horrible.
It Sucks To Be You
1. Ron Zook- You're fired
2. Riley Skinner- You blew it.
3. Bobby Bowden-Could have been playing shuffleboard somewhere.
4. Dan Hawkins-If you would have only stayed at Boise.
5. Mark Dantonio- Your old team looks headed towards another BCS bowl and your team stinks.
6. Brady Hoke- You got nothing.
7. Sam Bradford-Taking a serious pay cut before ever getting his first paycheck.
8. Ralph Friedgen-It's painful for us to watch as well.
9. Aaron Corp-AKA Wally Pipp.
10. Tommy West - Not a good year and not getting better.
Ten Things I Couldn't Care Any Less About
1. Top 25 Ranking lists-The more of them I see, the more I think people need to find a new topic.
2. Game recap articles - We have some giant news sites and some newspapers who are better at this stuff.
3. Articles by people who never leave comments or answer comments- I guess we should be honored to read your drivel.
4. Articles people leave links to on my wall-If you haven't commented on one of my articles recently seriously don't waste your time.
5. People who advertise their articles in comment sections of other people's articles- This is SPAM as far as I'm concerned.
6. People who send me PM's about articles they have written-Maybe I should start doing this for articles on my site since I do about 80 a week so you can see how I feel.
7. People who use abusive language in comments- Get a life.
8. People who think I have an emotional attachment to teams in my picks-You got the wrong guy and the wrong idea.
9. Fantasy Football- How sick are you of this garbage?
10. Watching games with people who play fantasy football-"I'm happy my team scored but i'm playing against my team's QB but i have the guy who caught the ball in my other league but i'm playing against a guy who has the other teams defense"...ugh!
Ten Reasons College Football Is Better Than Pro Football
1. Clock stops after a first down-The way God intended it to be.
2. The players always try-You never hear about a college player taking plays off.
3. Traditional rivalries-If you don't get it check back with me in November.
4. Marching bands-Music, but much less dancing.
5. The Option-While we're at it, who doesn't love the toss sweep?
6. Comebacks-You never see comebacks in the NFL like you see in college football.
7. Conference play-One game against each other one time a year for all the marbles.
8. 120 teams vs. 32 teams-More teams equal more games. Simple math really.
9. Coaching stability-How many coaches last more than a few years with an NFL team?
10. Erin Andrews- End of argument.
Ten Games Of Interest For Next Week
1. Oklahoma at Miami-Loser is out of the title hunt.
2. USC at Cal- Loser goes home.
3. LSU at Georgia - That's what I'm talking about.
4. Auburn at Tennessee- Just another Saturday in the SEC.
5. Michigan at Michigan State - Should be a real love in.
6. Wisconsin at Minnesota - This one may figure in at the end of the season.
7. Ohio State at Indiana-May not be as bad as it sounds.
8. Air Force at Navy-We're talking Commander In Chief's Trophy implications.
9. UCLA at Stanford - Who is for real?
10. Ole Miss at Vandy- Could be a dandy.
Be Sure to sign up for our FREE WEEKLY FOOTBALL PICKING CONTEST WITH CASH PRIZES
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?