Well I can’t say I did real well on bold predictions last season, meaning maybe I go a little too bold. Of 17 predictions last season, I only saw about six right. Despite that record here are my bold predictions for 2009.
Well I can’t say I did real well on bold predictions last season, meaning maybe I go a little too bold. Of 17 predictions last season, I only saw about six right.
Despite that record here are my bold predictions for 2009.
1. Nevada will have three 1000 yard rushers in Lippincott, Taua, and Kaepernick. I will still need to look up how to spell those names.
2. There will be a one loss BCS buster team.
3. Fulmer will return to coaching at some level for the 2010 season.
4. Oregon will increase their offensive production.
5. The winner of USC at Ohio State will not play for the National Championship as either will have a loss somewhere else anyway.
6. Jim Harbaugh will be coaching in the NFL next season.
7. Dennis Erickson will move on from Arizona State.
8. There will be a two way tie in the Big XII south.
9. Miami(OH) goes 0-12.
10. Joe Paterno will step down.
11. The Big XII will have a lot of quarterbacks on the stat leaders.
12. The Big East will have their fourth different team in a BCS bowl in the last four years.
13. There will be no undefeated teams.
14. Western Michigan goes 3-1 against the rest of Michigan.
15. One of the coaches in waiting will take over.
16. Hoke will double San Diego State’s wins from 2008.
17. Joe Webb will become a more commonly heard name each week.