My recent projection articles have went so well, that I've decided to go back to that goldmine once again.
The Michigan, Wisconsin, and Penn State fans that visited this site, or read my previous articles on BleacherReport, CBSSports, or TheBestDamnPoll among other sites were none too thrilled.
Since causing such a stir brings a smile to my face like that of a 10-year-old's on Christmas morning, here are a few more of my, sure to be extremely popular, Big Ten 2009 projections.
Big 10 Conference Standings Projections
1. Ohio State Buckeyes (11-1, 7-1)
2. Penn State Nittany Lions (10-2, 6-2)
3. Iowa Hawkeyes (10-2, 6-2)
4. Michigan State Spartans (9-3, 6-2)
5. Northwestern Wildcats (9-3, 5-3)
6. Illinois Fighting Illini (9-3, 5-3)
7. Wisconsin Badgers (7-5, 4-4)
8. Michigan Wolverines (6-6, 4-4)
9. Minnesota Golden Gophers (5-7, 3-5)
10. Purdue Boilermakers (3-9, 2-6)
11. Indiana Hoosiers (1-11, 0-8)
Top Five Impact Freshmen / Newcomers
1. Tate Forcier - QB - Michigan
2. Hayo Carpenter - WR - Minnesota
3. Jaamal Berry - RB - Ohio State
4. Duwyce Wilson - WR - Indiana
5. Duron Carter - WR - Ohio State
Top Five Breakout Players
1. Terrelle Pryor - QB - Ohio State
2. Jewell Hampton - RB - Iowa
3. Mike Kafka - QB - Northwestern
4. Dan "Boom" Herron - RB - Ohio State
5. Kirk Cousins - QB - Michigan State
Big 10 Player of the Year
Terrelle Pryor - QB - Ohio State
Big 10 Off. Player of the Year
Juice Williams - QB - Illinois
Big 10 Def. Player of the Year
Kurt Coleman - S - Ohio State
Big 10 Overrated POY
Daryll Clark - QB - Penn State
Big 10 Underrated POY
Aurelius Benn - WR - Illinois
Projected Bowl Teams and Possible Bowl Destinations
Ohio State - BCS N.C. game, Rose Bowl, Fiesta, or Capital One
Penn State - BCS NC game, Rose Bowl, Fiesta, Capital One, or Outback
Iowa - Fiesta, Capital One, Outback, Champs Sports, or Alamo
Michigan State - Capital One, Outback, Champs Sports, or Alamo
Northwestern - Outback, Champs Sports, Alamo, or Insight
Illinois - Outback, Champs Sports, Alamo, or Insight
Wisconsin - Champs Sports, Alamo, Insight, or Motor City
Michigan - Champs Sports, Alamo, Insight, or Motor City
Now that my work here is done, and I'm pretty sure I have poured enough gas on the fire, I'll just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
Please feel free to commence with the anger, accusations of total homerism, and general insanity by adding a comment and let me know how great I am, or how much you hate me.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!