UFC Fight Night 40 is now in the books.
The 13-fight card was littered with upsets, including Matt Brown's remarkable win over Erick Silva. With the win, Brown keeps rolling, and is now firmly entrenched in the welterweight title picture.
The night's co-main event brought another upset, Costas Philippou defeating Lorenz Larkin. It was a big win for the middleweight, who rebounded from a pair of losses in a big way.
For a full recap of UFC Fight Night 40, check out the quick results below:
UFC Fight Night 40 Main Card (Fox Sports 1)
- Matt Brown def. Erick Silva, TKO (Round 3, 2:11)
- Costas Philippou def. Lorenz Larkin, knockout (Round 1, 3:47)
- Daron Cruickshank def. Erik Koch, TKO (Round 1, 3:21)
- Neil Magny def. Tim Means, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Soa Palelei def. Ruan Potts, knockout (Round 1, 2:20)
- Chris Cariaso def. Louis Smolka, split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
Fox Sports 2 Prelims
- Ed Herman def. Rafael Natal, unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Kyoji Horiguchi def. Darrell Montague, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Zak Cummings def. Yan Cabral, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Johnny Eduardo def. Eddie Wineland, TKO (Round 1, 4:37)
UFC Fight Pass Prelims
- Nik Lentz def. Manny Gamburyan, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Justin Salas def. Ben Wall, knockout (Round 1, 2:41)
- Albert Tumenov def. Anthony Lapsley, knockout (Round 1, 3:56)
For a more thorough recap of each fight, scroll down.