InReview - Week 9
Weekly Record: 3-4
Current Record: 33-24
- Winning the series in Atlanta
- Prince and Gamel hitting the ball very well
- Prince is tied with Adam Dunn, Adrian Gonzalez, and Albert Pujols for most walks in the majors
- Yovani Gallardo
- Getting Rid of Jorge Julio…it needed to happen
- The Brewers actually got to a new pitcher (Tommy Hanson)! Too bad they still couldn’t win…
- Losing three out of four to the Marlins and how great would it have been to go 4-3 on the road trip?
- Two things: Villa usually can’t do back-to-back days very well and you usually know after the first two batters if he has it or if he doesn’t.
- Corey Hart, J.J Hardy, and Bill Hall are all slumping
- Manny Parra…seriously, what the hell happened?
This Week in Stats
Weekly ERA: 5.19 YTD: 4.13
Weekly BA: .241 YTD: .249
Weekly Opponents BA: .270 YTD: .243
Weekly Slugging Percentage: .397 YTD: .414
Weekly Fielding Percentage: .988 YTD: .985
Villa has a 4.20 ERA when given no days of rest, and a 2.97 ERA with one game of rest. If you continue, you see that he has an ERA of 4.03 with 2 games rest and an ERA of 2.70 with 3 games rest.
J.J. Hardy grounds into more double plays on average than any other Brewer (he averages 17 a year).
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?