My Top Ten WWE Catchphrases
Hola people did you miss me? Today I'm going to put down my top ten WWE Catchphrases.
10. Straight up ballin' - MVP
I chose this because it's really fun to say. I mean when you want to just say something random, it works.
9. Rest In Peace - Undertaker
Very fun to say. Plus it strikes fear into the hearts of Taker's opponents, so why wouldn't it be on this list.
8. That's not cool/Now That's Cool - Carlito
Talking about cool things is fun. Plus, Carlito is a pretty cool dude.
7. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Ric Flair
It's fun to say. Plus, you can annoy people with it. I mean I personally don't like Flair, but it's a good catchphrase.
6. If you're not cheating, you're not trying - Eddie Guerrero RIP
Eddie was a great guy. I mean he could wrestle, and he had the fans. Plus this is just fun to say. Can you imagine what would happen if a kid said this to a teacher?
5. You can't see me - John Cena
I like this because its the only catchphrase done during a move. Plus have you done it? Its fun as hell to wave your hand in front of your face and say this line.
4. That's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold said so. - Stone Cold Steve Austin
Stone Cold could say anything and it was cool.
3. (tie) Just bring it, lay the smackdown on your candy ass, Finally...... The Rock has come back (to whatever city they were in)- The Rock
The Rock had so many catchphrases and they were all great. These are just a few though. The Rock electrified the crowd like no other and these catchphrases helped do that.
2. The Rock will take you down Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel - The Rock
This one is better than the last ones because it is pretty much how Smackdown got its name. I mean Smackdown's name came from The Rock. It was The Rock's show.
1. If you Smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll What The Rock is Cooking - The Rock
The greatest catchphrase in the history of the WWE. The Rock was the best, and still is. If he came back he would dominate like he used to. This has been my favorite since I first heard it when I was little.
In life, there are winners and there are losers...Be Jealous. - The Miz and John Morrison
It's just fun to say.
Well that's all folks. These are my favorites so don't yell at me. Hope you enjoyed it.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?