This week’s photo:
Weekly Record: 4-2
Current Record: 8-10
- Finally, a winning week!
- On the road too!
- Ryan Braun getting his groove back in a big way
- Mike Cameron playing good, hard baseball…the collision at home on Friday, then the good hard slide on Saturday!
- The Pitching Staff keeping the team in the game
- Yovani’s first career complete game. Hopefully we’ll be able to see his first career CG shutout this year too
- Trevor Hoffman finally ready
- The Brewers were manufacturing runs!
- Manny Parra…yeah he had a much better day on Sunday, but the Brewers can’t live on 1 out of 4 starts being alright while the other 3 are gawdawful
- As great as Saturday’s win was, it could have been much easier without the errors…especially for Villa’s psyche
This Week in Stats
Weekly ERA: 3.50 YTD: 4.59
Weekly BA: .299 YTD: .251
Weekly Opponents BA: .221 YTD: .249
Weekly Slugging Percentage: .458 YTD: .419
Weekly Fielding Percentage: .978 YTD: .982
Ryan Braun hit .565 last week and accounted for 20% of all the Brewers hits and 27.5% of all the Brewers RBI’s
The Brewers have homered in 14 out of 18 games this year