InReview - Week 3
This week’s photo:
Weekly Record: 4-2
Current Record: 8-10
- Finally, a winning week!
- On the road too!
- Ryan Braun getting his groove back in a big way
- Mike Cameron playing good, hard baseball…the collision at home on Friday, then the good hard slide on Saturday!
- The Pitching Staff keeping the team in the game
- Yovani’s first career complete game. Hopefully we’ll be able to see his first career CG shutout this year too
- Trevor Hoffman finally ready
- The Brewers were manufacturing runs!
- Manny Parra…yeah he had a much better day on Sunday, but the Brewers can’t live on 1 out of 4 starts being alright while the other 3 are gawdawful
- As great as Saturday’s win was, it could have been much easier without the errors…especially for Villa’s psyche
This Week in Stats
Weekly ERA: 3.50 YTD: 4.59
Weekly BA: .299 YTD: .251
Weekly Opponents BA: .221 YTD: .249
Weekly Slugging Percentage: .458 YTD: .419
Weekly Fielding Percentage: .978 YTD: .982
Ryan Braun hit .565 last week and accounted for 20% of all the Brewers hits and 27.5% of all the Brewers RBI’s
The Brewers have homered in 14 out of 18 games this year
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?