You Know You're a Mets Fan If…
BY MICHAEL GANCI
YOU KNOW YOU’RE A METS FAN IF…
1) Whenever you’re in a bad mood, you think about Beltran being caught looking in the 2006 NLCS.
2) You have seen the Bill Buckner play more than 300 times.
3) The very thought of Scott Kazmir makes you want to cringe.
4) You have argued with Mike Francesa on WFAN.
5) You still dedicate at least two and a half hours to thinking about the Mets on off days.
6) When someone asks you what kind of apple you love, you say the home run apple.
7) You’ve shaken cow bell man’s hand.
8) You know every word to “Meet the Mets.”
9) When the name “Benson” is said, your first thought is Anna.
10) You’ve ever chanted “JOSE! JOSE! JOSE! JOSE!” somewhere other than a Mets’ game.
11) Jimmy Rollins makes you want to throw up.
12) You think Derek Jeter is overrated.
13) You have a crush on Julie Alexandria.
14) The fake mustache makes you think of Bobby Valentine.
15) You are aware of what three pitchers make up Generation K.
16) The Kevin James chant riles you up.
17) You have explained a million times why you hate the Yankees.
18) You respect, but also hate Chipper Jones.
19) You worry every time Oliver Perez takes the mound.
20) You’re used to dealing with never ending disappointment.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?