UFC 157 Primetime: When to Watch Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche Live & Online
In a milestone landmark for both women's MMA and the world's largest mixed martial arts promotion, the UFC 157 Primetime series will focus on Ronda Rousey and Liz Carmouche, as both women gear up for the inaugural women's bantamweight championship title fight on Feb. 23.
There're a variety of ways to watch the first part of UFC 157 Primetime: Rousey vs. Carmouche when it airs across several TV channels, and Episode 1 will also be posted online at the official UFC website tomorrow.
Here's when and where UFC 157 Primetime will be aired during the next three weeks leading up the pay-per-view broadcast (via UFC @ Twitter, all times ET):
• FSN – Thur, Feb 7 at 6pm (Check local listings)
• FUEL – Thur, Feb 7 at 12am
• Speed - Fri, Feb 8 at 11pm
• FX – Sat, Feb 9 at 11am and 2am
• FSN – Thur, Feb 14 at 6pm (Check local listings)
• FUEL – Thur, Feb 14 at 12am
• Speed - Fri, Feb 15 at 11:00pm
• FX – Sat, Feb 16 at 11am and 2am
• FSN – Thur, Feb 21 at 6pm (Check local listings)
• FUEL – Thur, Feb 21 at 12am
• Speed - Fri, Feb 22 at 10:30pm
• FX – Sat, Feb 23 at 11am
Taking place at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, UFC 157 will also feature a co-main event bout between former light heavyweight champions, as Dan Henderson battles Lyoto Machida.
Three other fights across three different weight classes will also round out the main card, with Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar, Chad Mendes vs. Manny Gamburyan and Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler. Although the card is subject to change at any time, you can view the full lineup right over here.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?